SLC Ballet Ticket Information
Join SLC Ballet for our 2017 performance of The Nutcracker.
- Call: 435-222-2TIX (2849) to Purchase by Phone
- Tickets may be printed at home, or mailed. You may also add
your child's name to the ticket for a souvineier quality ticket(additional
- SLC Ballet does not manage the ticketing, please direct all ticket-specific
questions to our ticketing agency.
- For questions about casting, please see the cast list in the studio.
- Everyone needs a ticket to attend the performances (even babies and
participants). Not recommended for children under age 2.
- All tickets must be printed and scanned the day of the show. We cannot
scan from cell phones.
- ADA accommodations - there are 2 spots per show specifically for wheelchairs.
If you need this spot, please purchase that specific ticket.
- We expect all shows to sell out, so please purchase tickets early!
Tickets will be available at the show, if there are seats left.
- Doors open 1/2 hour before show. All seating is general admission.
- Location - Marriott Center for Dance (330 S. 1500 E.)
Please click here
for venue and parking information.
- For general ticket/show informaton please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase Tickets!
- Thursday, December 14 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, December 15 - 7:30 PM
- Saturday, December 16 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 16 - 7:30 PM
- Location: Marriott Center for Dance
330 S. 1500 East (University of Utah)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Note - there are 2 tickets per show that are wheelchair accessible.
Purchase Flowers, gifts, ornaments and more at our Boutique before and after the show and during intermission!