How to Register for Classes - Online
- Use the online registration system if you are paying in full with a credit
or debit card.
- On the homepage of Dance Studio Pro, click the Get
Started button at the bottom of the page.
- This screen lists your students, and classes that you are currently
registered for. Click Register for Classes
- Please read the registration policies. If you have any questions,
us before registering.
- Choose the location that matches your age: Adults, Levels PB-2, or
- Choose the season you are registering for - examples might be Master Classes,
Summer, Fall, etc.
- Choose the classes and click Enroll Now
- Important: Please click Finish Registration Now
or your registration will not be processed and you will not be enrolled.
- Future tuition charges, listed at the top of the page, may be inaccurate.
We charge once per semester, not monthly. The amount includes anything
you are currently registered for, even if you have already paid. Please
ignore this amount.
- Click Pay With Card and complete your registration.
How to Register for Classes - in Person
- Please come into the studio to pay with cash or check, or to set up a payment plan.
- We will help you complete the online registration, and complete your payment at that time.
- Winter Break Hours - December 19 - 22, 630 - 8 pm
- Please email or call from December 23 0 January 1.
- Spring Hours beginning January 17th: M-F 330 pm - 8 pm, Sat 9 am - 12 pm
- Registration Week: January 2 - 5 we will be in the studio from 4 - 6 pm for in person registration.
For Specific Level Information Including Dress Code:
TUITION POLICIES – Spring 2017
(1) Spring semester is a complete 20-week program beginning January 9,
2017 and ending June 5, 2017. Performance fees for the Spring Gala
are separate. Tickets to performances and DVD are not included.
By checking the box or signing this form you agree you are entering intro
contract for the Spring Semester in all its entirety. Missed classes can
be made-up within the same semester. Spring Break is factored in and cannot
be made up. Students who miss class or withdraw before end of the semester
are still obliged to pay full semester's fee, whether they are paying
in full or installment plan.
(2) Payment for the semester is due with completed registration
before student's first class. Accounts not paid in full by January
9th will be placed on hold until arrangements are made for an installment
plan. Student's participation will be declined until full tuition or first
tuition installment is paid (including late fees, if applicable).
(3) Discounts: Level Pre-Ballet - Level 2: 10% discount given
for all classes beyond the first class. Levels 3-6: Discounts are given
for multiple classes. You must register for the level Foundations class,
all other classes are discounted 10%. The highest discount is the
unlimited class package, available until January 31, 2017.
(4) Installment Plan consists of 5 payments equal to the
Full Tuition amount. Installment plans must be set up in person
before the first day of class. The first payment of 20% is due on
or before the first class. The remainder will be due Feb 15,
Mar 15, Apr 15 and May15. Tuition is non-refundable.
(5) Fees and Late Payments: Installment tuition paid after
the due date is subject to a 5% late fee. To register, any regular tuition
balance must be paid in full. To hold tuition over to next semester, a $25
credit fee is charged. Late pick-up fee of $25 charged if
later than 15 minutes.
(6) In the case of serious injury, long-term illness, or
schedule conflict, credit may be extended for future classes at SLC
Ballet's discretion. Requests for medical credit must be made in writing
and accompanied by a physician's certificate stating inability to
continue classes within seven (7) days of knowledge. The medical credit
will be considered from the date it was reported to the SLC Ballet office.
(7) Photography and Media: In my signing of this form, I
give permission for an indefinite period of time for my child, (myself
if over 18), to be photographed, filmed, and/or interviewed in a Salt
Lake City Ballet Children's Academy supervised environment for the
sole purpose of promotions for SLC Ballet.
BY CONTINUING the registration process, I acknowledge that
I have read, understand and agree to the above statements. My child is
in excellent physical health and physically able to attend SLC Ballet
Children's Academy program.