NEW Adult Intensives
Ballet/Contemporary Intensive: July 31- Aug 4
Special guests Vladimir Tsal and
Monday - Friday 6 - 9 pm
Intensives are a great to quickly improve your technique and learn new skills. Dancing every day allows you to develope greater strength and flexibility as a dancer, and explore new dance forms.
Classes include Ballet Technique, Contemporary and Conditioning
Your first class is free!
- Educational, fun, and quality ballet classes for ages fourteen
and up. Yes, even you! No committment, drop-in on your schedule. For more
structured classes and progression, take our Adult Curriculum courses.
- Performing opportunities
for all levels available Fall and Spring.
- Class attire is casual, only ballet flats required.
Drop-in rate: $12
10 Class Card: $100 - no expiration!
Adult Curriculum Classes
Classes run in 5 or 6 week sessions
- Classes offered in Character Dance, Tap Dance, Contemporary
Dance and Pointe.
- If you have never taken ballet before, we encourage you
to start with Ballet 101 - a structured, 6 week class for Truly Beginning
ballet students. Then drop in to our Truly Beginning drop-in class for
- Each 6-week session, per class: $75
- Register for one class, and all additional classes
for the entire quarter are 10% off!
- New classes begin in August
Fall Class Schedule Coming Soon